Thursday, December 11, 2008

WoW Plastic Surgery

Well, it looks like Blizzard has finally caved in to all those requests for a paid character customization feature. For a small fee of $15, you can change your characters hair color, facial features, skin color, and even his/her gender.

I don't know how I feel about this. Hair changes are already in the game because of the barber shop, which I think was a cool little feature. However, the gender thing really gets me. That huge, crazy-lookin' Tauren Warrior you used to know? He's now a female. I know it would be weird if my friend switched his mage over to the female gender. It's hard to wrap your head around a change like that.

While I personally won't be participating in this (I am very happy with my oddly shaped human male character), I can see how some people might want to make use of it. You can't change your race, which I think would be going too far, but I guess if people will spend the money on it, then it's going to be part of the game. Anyone planning on changing some things about their character?

No comments:

Post a Comment