Sunday, December 21, 2008

SNOW!

Snow everywhere...not only did my town get 6-8 inches two days ago, but today we got probably another foot of snow! Completely buried.

In other news, I have been doing little on my paladin lately. Just running one heroic per day on average, collecting some Emblems. I have gathered up 19 of them, only 16 shy of the shield I have my eye on. It's hard to argue spending the 35 badges on such an upgrade to one of the best shields in the game at the moment. I personally am going right for it.

While I wait for my guildies to reach 80 (currently have 6 or 7 80s in the guild, with many reaching the 77-78 area recently), I have been running instances on my hunter, who is now 71. I have to say, while I love healing and would never want to do anything else on my paladin, my hunter is fun as hell to DPS with in dungeons. I would love to get him to 80 in the next month or two and have a chance to run heroics and raids with him, if only just to see these instances from a different perspective.

Does anyone have an alt they absolutely love to play? I would never part with my paladin, but the hunter has a special place. He's always been my highest alt, and I don't think any of my other level 20s characters are going to ever surpass him.

No comments:

Post a Comment