Friday, December 19, 2008

200


Heroic Culling of Stratholme? Done. Had a great group, plowed through it, and had no problems with Arthas (which I think anyone who has run that instance knows is simply amazing), and I got myself some more Emblems of Heroism.

Oh, and I got my first ilvl200 item! The so fresh, so clean Pauldrons of Destiny! No crit on these, but nice spellpower and good mp5, which I wish was crit but will definitely accept. I did, however, make up some crit with one of the Sons of Hodir shoulder inscriptions. I also found a pretty cheap Patina Coated Breastplate on the AH, so I picked that up and am currently saving up some enchanting mats so I can slap the new mp5 enchant on that. Good day gear-wise, but also a good day for confidence in healing heroics.

1 comment:

  1. Lucky for you.

    I healed the same instance today and didn't enjoy it at all.
    ~1300 SP, ~27% holy crit, ~540 int, ~5% haste and ~140 mp5. I was constantly oom, divine plea on every cooldown and lots of HL spamming to keep the DK tanks and dps alive. :(
    I know they are a sensible group (I raid with them) so either my technique or gear sucks or DK's are horrible tanks.

    ReplyDelete