Friday, December 12, 2008

Eh...Argent Crusade It Is....


OK, so I looked around for the reputation rewards available, and I realized something. The Argent Crusade has a couple of incredible healer pieces, and since I got that mace from the Culling of Stratholme, I decided to go for the Argent Crusade reputation first. So, from this point forward, until I reach exalted, I will be rockin' the Argent Crusade tabard in all of my instance runs. What is so great about the AC? What great gear are they offering me?

This.
And This.

The ring is very nice. I would rather have spell crit on it than haste, but haste isn't a TERRIBLE stat to have either. It's epic, its got gobs of intellect and spellpower, and most importantly, it only costs about 30g.

The headpiece is simply incredible. I mean LOOK AT THAT THING! Its got tons of stamina for extra survivability. Its got loads of intellect, which helps our spellpower, mana, and spell crit. It has a nice meta socket and another blue socket, 45 crit rating, and a ridiculous 84 spellpower. This thing is my new goal. I'm only 78 right now, but I am working toward that helmet. Even Siha over on Banana Shoulders has this bad boy listed as the top pre-Naxx plate healing helmet.

So, unless you are in dire need of a healing mace or are incredibly hungry for that Red Drake (and can afford it), I would go for the Argent Crusade. They even have some nice pants available at honored, and the epic healing gear at exalted is just too good to pass up. You can always get that Drake later. . . right?

Up next: some tips for leveling as a holy paladin!

No comments:

Post a Comment