Thursday, December 11, 2008

Hello!

After reading many WoW blogs in the last couple of weeks, I have decided to give my own a shot!

I play a Holy Paladin, Senornoche, on The Underbog. This blog will focus on my experiences in the World of Warcraft, which will naturally focus on playing a Holy Paladin, but also focus on the game in general. I have been playing my paladin for nearly 2 years now, starting him about a month after I got into the game. I have been Holy since level 37, and have never looked back. I love paladins. I love paladin tanks. I love paladin healers. And I love all of those lovely retribution paladins out there! (although to a lesser extent). I also dabble in playing a hunter, thanks somewhat to BigRedKitty and his intense love for the class.

Thanks to anyone who reads! Whether it be once, or whether you return again and again, thank you. Happy playing!

No comments:

Post a Comment