Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Tier 7? Yessir....


Well, I was helping my Guild Leader get a group together for 10 man Archavon, because we finally had Wintergrasp when some of the guildies were on, and I got a whisper from a Death Knight that he had a group going and had extra people from his guild. We decided to merge together, and we did the 25 man version.

The Heroic version is a flat out DPS race, because the boss enrages after 5 minutes and one shots everyone in about 5 seconds flat. We wiped the first time with Archavon having 87k health left, and then downed him on the second try literally one second before he enraged.

And, luckily for me (being the only holy paladin in the raid group), I went back home to Dalaran with the shiny new Valorous Redemption Gloves. I slapped some spellpower on them and bought a nice gem to get cut, but I just cannot find a JC on my server that cuts Royal Twilight Opal. It's frustrating, but who CARES! Tier 7 baby....can't complain.

And, I have decided to save up my Emblems for the T7 chestpiece, which is a killer 80 Emblems of Heroism. But, it will all be worth it when I get there, and I already have 42 saved up. Who doesn't love when Gundrak is the Heroic Daily and you get 7 badges from one run, plus a nice little achievement? Great fun.

1 comment:

  1. Grats. I would recommend doing OS as well. It is pretty straight forward once you learn how to dodge the fire wall.

    ReplyDelete