Sunday, January 4, 2009

It's Been A While....

Well, sorry about the lack of posts recently. Lots of family stuff to do, family visiting, and working lately. So is life.

Lately, I have been pretty relaxed as far as playing goes. I have started exploring on my Paladin (got all of Eastern Kingdoms done, but that was easy as I quested there when I leveled. Kalimdor is going to suck.), while simultaneously mining everything I see so I can send it to my new warlock twink so she can level mining by smelting in the cities. Hard to argue with the mining health buff.

Hopefully tonight my guild can get back into Naxx, and hopefully clear the two bosses we cleared before and maybe a couple others. I have geared up a little, and my brother (our off tank) is finally at 540 defense. We'll see how it goes!

Happy playing to all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment