Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Guild First


Well, my guild was planning on doing Archavon last night, but of course by the time everyone was online we had lost Wintergrasp. So we decided to try Sartharion 10 man. We had 8 guildies in the group, and pug'd a Death Knight and a mage for DPS. We one shotted the dragons surrounding Sartharion (which was excellent since it was the first time for atleast half of us). After a few wipes on Sartharion himself (one when he reached 180k), we finally downed him with no deaths. It was a great feeling to have the guild succeed at something as a team.

The mage in our guild picked up his T7 gloves, one of our preists picked up a nice neck, and I got the Satchel of Spoils, which had 5 Emblems in it. That put me at exactly 80 Emblems, which I used to FINALLY buy my T7 chestpiece. The 2 piece set bonus there is incredible. Look at it! 10% increased Holy Shock crit chance. That means more healing, more procs of Infusion of Light, which means quicker Flashes and Holy Lights. I'm excited to see how it plays out in a heroic tonight.

Yesterday, since I had the day off, I also got a couple of other things accomplished. I finished the Exploring achievements (damn you Kalimdor), and also hit exalted with the Wyrmrest Accord and bought myself the beautiful Red Drake mount. I think I'll work on the Kirin Tor rep next, if for nothing but the head enchant. The Ebon Blade really has nothing for me at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment