Thursday, April 2, 2009

The Weekend

Well, I got lucky on a Naxx 10 run that my guild threw together and got some T7 shoulders and chestpiece on my hunter during the run.  I was doing about 2.5k dps throughout, which I was pretty happy with.  I volunteered (begged?) the druid leading the raid to let me kite Gluth.  I absolutely LOVE doing it...it's so much fun.  Probably one of my favorite things to do in game right now, as weird as that sounds.

I also respecced Ret to do some arenas with an old warrior friend of mine, and we suprisingly went 5-3 in the 8 games we played.  I've never been a fan of arena (or been any good at it), but it felt good to win some games.  I didn't have any ret pvp gear either, so if I can collect some of that over the next couple weeks we may be able to stick around 1500 or so.  That would be an accomplishment for me.

I seem to be getting a few readers (maybe because I'm starting to post on other blogs? I dunno), but I appreciate you guys coming here and reading my stuff, even if you don't comment.  I'm going to be away this weekend visiting my girlfriend who I haven't seen in over a month, so I'll be back posting probably Sunday night or Monday.  

Thanks again all! Enjoy your weekends, in Azeroth or otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment