Tuesday, April 7, 2009

PvP?

Normally, I'm not big on PvP.  I've never done well in Arenas, and never really enjoyed the BGs.  Recently, however, I've been PvPing quite a bit in my free time.  I respecced Ret for arenas last week, and with an arms warrior friend we won 5 of 8 arena matches, which is about the most success I've had in Arenas in my time playing WoW.

So, with this high-flying feeling of success, I've been playing as Ret in my non-raid days and running BGs, Wintergrasp, etc. to get honor and work on getting some PvP gear.  It's been fun...much more fun than it used to be playing as Holy.

So, I've been trying something different lately.  And I encourage you to do the same.  It keeps the game fresh, and you might end up enjoying something you never thought you would.

No comments:

Post a Comment