Sunday, March 22, 2009

I'm Back

First, let me apologize for the disappearance.  I have been incredibly busy for the last month or so, and posting has been something I've had to put on the back burner.  Things have settled down now, and I am going to be putting up a post every 1-2 days from this point forward.

Updates from Azeroth:

My hunter has just hit 80.  I've been playing him quite a bit for a little change of pace, and its been great.  Survival is definitely OP.  I just hit 80 yesterday, and while I only have a few different pieces, I put out 2k DPS on 10 man OS last night after hitting 80 yesterday morning.

I joined a new guild, which only raids Sunday/Monday nights.  This has given me some extra time on the Hunter, hence him being up to 80.  The guild is great, and has Naxx 25 cleared.  Last week we cleared the place out up to KT, and we wiped on him at 13k health left.  It was miserable, but we were already 30 mins past our raid time, so we called it.  He's goin down this week for sure.

So, in summary, I am back, and I will be posting more regularly while I try to balance my game time with my end of the semester workload.  

No comments:

Post a Comment