Sunday, March 29, 2009

Gluth

Playing my hunter lately, I had an old guildie (and good friend) ask me if I could help his guild with their progression through Naxx10, mainly by kiting the Chow on Gluth.  I immediately accepted, and went to YouTube to watch a video on how to do it as a hunter.

Lay down a frost trap, run around in a circle, shoot new zombies.

It was great fun.  Much better than just pumping out DPS or spamming heals on people.  It was fun to use some long lost abilities, and do something useful and necessary that wasn't just "pewpew."

I wish Blizzard would put more mechanics like this into fights.  Priests are needed for Faerlina or Razuvious, and the kiting on Gluth is really cool to do.  But other than that, there isn't much else.

I did a fine job kiting, and I had a blast doing it.  Gluth was downed, and I got my T7 leg token to boot.  We downed Thaddius right after, and then I graciously bowed out of the raid so they could bring in a 3rd healer for Sapphiron.

Anyone else love Gluth or kited his Chow before?

No comments:

Post a Comment