Friday, May 8, 2009

Changes

Well, I haven't been able to post recently because of Finals at school and me having to write 12321380324239 papers of varying lengths.  Spring is a crazy time for college students.

Anywho, SUMMER IS HERE!  That means free time for WoW and blogging.

Due to my guild's need for competent DPS (especially ranged....we have some damn fine rogues) I have switched my main character to my hunter, and it has been a blast.  We already had enough healers for Ulduar25, so I sacrificed my beloved paladin and first main to help out the guild.  It has been great fun, though, and I don't regret the decision.  I still heal on Senor (as I did tonight in a Ulduar10 group the guild had thrown together).

Well, with this change, I have decided to start fresh and create a new blog, as the paladin theme here seems unfit for how things have worked out for me in game.  I will be starting a new blog, not just about huntering but about WoW in general.  I will begin working on this probably tomorrow if I have some free time, so if you read here (not sure how many of you there are), stay tuned for a link over to the new blog.

Thanks for anyone who has followed, and I'll see you soon!

Senor

No comments:

Post a Comment